Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
Offered with either honey or walnut stain, these are lovely ceiling lights, unique, subtle, even elegant. Crafted from a simple power cord and hanging light bulb socket surrounded by a fiber reinforced, rice paper lamp shade, with a top and bottom collar. Bamboo strips are beautifully bent, cross woven, and attached to those collars to create these remarkable hanging lanterns.
- Choose Honey or Walnut stained finish.
- UL approved, U.S. design power cord & bulb socket.
- Plugs right into the wall, does not require an electrician.
- Beautiful cross woven bamboo strips & rice paper shade.
- Cord measures 66 inches in length.
- Uses a 40 Watt medium bulb.
Finding unique, interesting, and beautiful ceiling lights can be difficult. Ceiling light fixtures can be surprisingly expensive, and can be expensive to install. We offer a selection of remarkably attractive and inexpensive, classic Japanese style hanging ceiling lamps that do not require an electrician, and do not look like everyone else's. Note that if you don't want the power cord to hang down, you can pay a professional electrician to install these directly into your ceiling.