Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
Journey through the looking glass with this fantastic children's storybook screen. This versatile room divider features the works of renowned British artist John Tenniel, who illustrated the original edition of Lewis Caroll's "Alice in Wonderland". On the front is a whimsical lithographic rendering of Alice in a conversation with The Caterpillar, smoking his hookah on a toadstool. The back depicts our young heroine studying the notorious smile of the Cheshire Cat. These attractive and unique children's art prints provide lovely interior design elements for your living room, bedroom, playroom, dining room, or kitchen.
- High quality wood & fabric covered room divider - well constructed, extra durable, kiln dried Spruce wood frame panels, covered top to bottom, front, back, and edges, with tough stretched poly-cotton blend canvas
- Two extra large, beautiful art prints - printed with fade resistant, high color saturation ink, creating 2 stunning, long lasting, vivid images. A powerful visual focal points for any room
- An amazingly inexpensive, practical, portable, decorative accessory. Almost entirely opaque, providing complete privacy. Easily block light from a bedroom window or doorway
- Great home decor accent for dividing a space, redirecting foot traffic, hiding unsightly areas or equipment, or for providing a background for plants or sculptures, or use to define a cozy, attractive spot for table and chairs in a larger room
- Since this screen is printed on the same canvas as our Do It Yourself Canvas Room Divider, you can personalize this magical screen by painting your own message or picture in the space where the story was originally printed
15 3/4"W x 70 7/8"H (each panel)