Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
This Kirosawa Japanese hanging lantern is designed to offer a simple solution to the problem of placing a light above a sofa, chair, table, or hallway. The cylinder shaped shade is crafted from tough, polyester reinforced pressed pulp washi paper, and surrounded by diamond cross weave, split bamboo. With American standard size, UL approved bulb socket, power cord, and wheel power switch, this lantern is designed to be hung on a ceiling hook, not wired permanently into an electrical junction box. A Japanese design hanging lantern, providing soft, warm indirect light, and a unique, Asian accent for any room in your home. An alternative to expensive, conventional electric ceiling light fixtures. Lightweight, portable, durable, and attractive, this is practical decorative lighting you can take with you when you leave, or move to another room or another part of the room if you decide to rearrange the furniture. The washi paper shades soften the light, creating a warmer atmosphere than similar glass ceiling fixtures.
- A simple, inexpensive hanging light, ready to hang out of the box, and does not require installation by an electrician into the ceiling
- A beautiful, classic Japanese design, with a polyester fiber reinforced cylinder shade, surrounded by black stained, diamond weave split bamboo
- Casts a soft, gentle, indirect, light, great for hanging above a reading chair, a sofa, or in a foyer or hallway, easy to put up and take down
- American standard size, UL approved, bulb socket, insulated power cord, and wheel style power switch, included as shown
- Uses a 40 Watt medium bulb
9" Diameter x 19"H