Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
This table lamp is the smallest of our Koru design series, a particularly appealing hand crafted, rustic design. Made from all natural materials, whole bamboo, solid wood, and pressed pulp rice paper, it could be a candle lantern or oil lamp from the time of the famous Japanese Samurai warriors. However, the Edo period Shogun didn't require UL approved wiring, power cords, wheel switches, and American size light bulb sockets.
- UL certified power cord, light bulb socket, and wheel switch.
- Simple, beautiful, hand crafted Japanese style table lamp.
- Whole bamboo, rice paper, & wood lamp base.
- Smallest of 3 sizes, see our 3 foot & 5 foot Koru designs.
- Uses incandescent or energy saving compact fluorescent bulbs.
- Uses a 40 Watt medium bulb.
If you find that rustic, tropical, and natural looking materials appeal to you, than our Koru lantern series may be great lamps for your home. Available in a five foot, a three foot, and a one and a half foot tall design, these lamps are uniquely attractive works of excellent quality craftsmanship. Also, they cast beautiful, soft, warm, diffused light through out the rooms where they're placed, and bargain priced while supplies last.
8" Diameter x 20"H