Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
Japanese hanging lantern stand provides a bold, decorative lighting solution. Sturdy wood pyramid base and pole finished in a lacquered dark walnut. Thatched "roof" features bamboo pole beams and dark decorative ties for a distinctively rustic Oriental element. Black and white lantern wired for standard American light bulbs. Cord wraps around support pole to base and plugs into a standard outlet. Use alone or in pairs for a unique floor lamp by a table, chair, or doorway.
- Roofed Japanese hanging lantern stand
- Wide pyramid base and durable support pole of kiln-dried wood in dark walnut stain
- Thatched roof with dark stained bamboo beams and black ties
- Black and white lantern uses standard American light bulb and electrical outlet
- Some assembly required
- Uses a 40 Watt medium bulb
- Cord measures 104" in length
x 13.75"D x 70"H