Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
This attractive ceiling light is a unique, inexpensive alternative to decorative ceiling light fixtures sold at hardware and home improvement outlets. Beautifully crafted from dark stained split bamboo on a steel frame, with a complete, UL approved, USA standard size bulb socket, power cord, and AC plug. These lanterns are simple to install. Simply screw a ceiling hook into a ceiling joist and hang the lantern by the power cord, which then plugs into the nearest wall outlet. Hang above a kitchen or dining room table, above a reading chair or desk, or over a landing or foyer. If you want to permanently install the lantern as a light fixture, you should hire a professional electrician to wire it into a junction box in the ceiling.
- Attractive pyramid shape Japanese style hanging lantern
- Crafted from dark stain split bamboo on a steel frame shade
- UL approved power cord, bulb socket, and wheel switch
- Use standard size American incandescent or compact fluorescent bulb
- Ready to go out of the box, hangs from power cord on ceiling hook
- Uses a 40 Watt medium bulb
x 17.50"D x 9.00"H