Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
At more than a foot in diameter, and more than a foot and a half tall, this is a comparatively large and substantial hanging lantern, and quite beautiful. A fiber reinforced rice paper cylinder shade, with split bamboo in a caning pattern woven around it, this lamp does not require an electrician. Just put in either a U. S. standard incandescent or compact fluorescent light bulb and plug in the power cord.
- Large size Japanese design hanging lantern ceiling light.
- No electrician necessary; just hang on a hook & plug in.
- UL approved power cord, light bulb socket, and wheel switch.
- Beautiful split bamboo woven in caning pattern.
- Pressed pulp rice paper shade with fiber reinforcement.
- Can be converted to a ceiling fixture by a professional electrician.
- Uses a 40 Watt medium bulb.
This a wonderfully unique ceiling light, great over a reading chair or dining room table, use a pair for a particularly elegant effect. The long power cord attached to the bulb socket means you can hang it low or high, and it's ready out of the box, just buy a bulb. However, if you would prefer to install this as a ceiling light fixture, you will need to hire a certified, professional electrician.
14" Diameter x 20"H