Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
A classic Japanese design in traditional "washitsu" style, with a durable washi paper lamp shade reinforced with beautiful shoji window pane wood lattice. A substantial hanging lantern, practical and convenient, with the light switch built into the power cord. Unlike ceiling light fixtures, this lantern requires only simple assembly and does not require installation into the ceiling.
- Classic window pane design Japanese style hanging lantern.
- Wired for type A medium base, USA specification 40W light bulb (not included).
- UL approved wiring, socket, 65" power cord, and switch (simple assembly required).
- Attach to a hook in the ceiling; provides, soft, warm light.
- Plugs directly into an electrical socket, no electrician required.
You can hang this lantern on a hook in the ceiling; in an entry way, over a stair case, in a hall way, or over a dining table, desk, or reading chair. The unique design adds an attractive Asian decorative element, and the washi paper shade casts a soft, warm, indirect light throughout the room.
x 11.75"D x 12.00"H