This product will be shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please note the special requirements and restrictions below:
- Please include a physical street address during checkout.
- This product ships within the continental United States only.
- This product ships separately from the other items in your order.
- Express shipping is not available for this product.
- Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
The Fuji Stand set is two similar design stands, with the smaller fitting under the larger when not in use, similar to nested tables. The style is distinctly Asian, but clean, simple, and formal, with bentwood legs, triple stepped apron, and classic Ming edged, floating panel tops, pleasing to the eye, wonderful decorative accents. The large stand has a small drawer with a brass ring pull, and a platform bottom to accommodate the small stand. These are beautiful, fine furniture quality pieces, sturdily and durably crafted from solid kiln dried Birchwood and Birchwood laminate, with classic mortise and tenon joinery, built to be used constantly, and built to last.
- Unique, practical set of 2 nested stands, with the smaller stored under the larger when not in use.
- Fine furniture quality, solid kiln dried Birch and engineered Birch laminate, built with classic mortise and tenon joinery, built to last.
- Asian design, clean, simple, formal, bentwood legs, triple stepped apron, and classic Ming edged, floating panel tops, dark Rosewood finish.
x 16.00"D x 27.00"H