Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
This lovely collectible curio is a classic Japanese Geisha figurine. She holds her hands with particular grace and her face in a beautiful, refined visage. Japanese netsuke carving began as an art tradition to recycle the vast amount of fish bone produced by ancient Japanese civilization. It developed into a remarkable form of high art, comparable to classical Roman and Italian renaissance sculpture.
- Excellent quality ivory color cast resin statuette
- Kimono decorated with fine hand carved scrimshaw detail
- An elegant collectible curio for shelf or table top display
- Often displayed in pairs
- Part of a collection of half of a dozen reproductions of scrimshaw decorated netsuke style carvings
x 4.50"D x 16.00"H