Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
This lovely collectible curio is a classic Japanese Geisha figurine, part of a collection of half of a dozen reproductions of scrimshaw decorated netsuke style carvings. She holds her hands with particular grace and her face in a beautiful, refined visage.
- Excellent quality ivory color cast resin statuette.
- Kimono decorated with fine hand carved scrimshaw detail.
- An elegant collectible curio for shelf or table top display.
- Choose among six ivory and or six hand painted designs.
- Often displayed in pairs, or collect all six, or all twelve.
Japanese netsuke carving began as an art tradition to recycle the vast amount of fish bone produced by ancient Japanese civilization. It developed into a remarkable form of high art, comparable to classical Roman and Italian renaissance sculpture.
x 4.50"D x 16.00"H