Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
A remarkably authentic, beautiful reproduction of a terra cotta soldier from the massive tomb complex in Xian, China. Discovered in 1974, the tomb is the final resting place of China first emperor, the historical figure who united China. There are an estimated 8000 life size clay warriors in Emperor Qin Shiuang Ling's terra cotta army.
- This figure is almost a foot and a half tall, a large beautiful statue.
- Stunning reproduction of a terra cotta warrior from the Imperial Tomb at Xian.
- Beautifully rendered with a faux sand finish; hands clasped in front.
- A wonderful, silent guardian, to keep watch over home or office.
- A distinctive gift for him, great for a new home, business, holiday, or birthday.
- From our remarkable selection of 50+ fine cast resin Asian art statues and figurines.
Well crafted from fine quality heavy resin, it's an exceptionally detailed casting of a sentry, hands clasped in front, standing watch. The faux sand finish is representative of how the figures look when they were excavated from the tomb. At almost a foot and a half tall, this is a large resin statue, a wonderful decoration to guard your living room or study, home or office.
x 5.00"D x 17.50"H