In the west, the "Happy Buddha" is one of the most well known oriental art motifs. However, this stunning standing design, with hands in the air holding the lucky pearl and lucky ingot, may be the least well known motif. This delightful and beautiful rendering of Hotei (in Japanese) or Budai (in Chinese) is sometimes called the "Dancing Buddha". At almost a foot and half, this is the tallest version of the Lucky Buddha we offer.
- Almost a foot and a half tall "Dancing Buddha" version of the Happy Buddha.
- Stunning silver and black two tone finish with hand rendered detail.
- Prosperity bestowing symbolism of arms up raised with lucky pearl & lucky ingot.
- The tallest of our series of high quality resin Happy Buddha statues.
- From an outstanding collection of classic Asian art statues & figurines.
The detail of this casting is superb. Note the beads, and the wonderfully articulated folds and pattern in his robe, the belt and bow at his waist, and the stuffed bag of plenty he's standing on. This is an exceptional piece of artwork, and the price is such that you don't need to be rich to add it to your collection. If you want to give the gift of happiness, wealth, health, and long life, you can at least give one of these wonderful statues. Tell the recipient to rub the statue's belly, and hope for the best.