Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
An interesting variation of the traditional Japanese shoji screen, this room divider is designed to define space and enhance décor rather than provide total privacy.
- Panel frames are crafted from durable, lightweight Scandinavian Spruce, using Asian style mortise & tenon joinery.
- Instead of rice paper, panel shades are ½ inch wide, unfinished pine slats, stitched approx. 1/8" apart, so outlines of objects and people are partly visible through the screen.
- Lacquered brass, two- way hinges mean you can bend the panels in either direction.
- Select from 4 fine wood finishes (see thumbnails), in 3, 4, 5, or 6 panel options.
Each panel measures approx. 72" tall x 17" wide x ¾" thick. 3-panel screen measures approx. 53" wide flat, approx. 45" wide with panels folded to stand upright (AS SHOWN).
Announcing our new Room Divider Stand! Now in four sizes! Our new stands are available in all six standard finishes and can be used with any of our three, four, five or six panel screens to allow them to stand upright freely without any bending.
17"W x 72"H (each panel)
Available in 3,4,5 or 6 panels
Available in 4 colors