Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via Fed Ex Freight Service, CURBSIDE DELIVERY ONLY.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
This elegant black lacquer buffet cabinet was hand-crafted in a classic Ming dynasty design. It has been exquisitely hand-painted with floral motifs on the drawers, a detailed courtyard scene on the front, and calligraphy on the side panels. The doors hang on sturdy, round brass hinges and latch shut with a traditional circle medallion hasp with leaf pulls and lock pin. Cabinet opening measures 28.5"W x 16"H
- Striking Ming style buffet cabinet
- Ming frame construction with black lacquer finish
- Floral and courtyard designs alongside brush art calligraphy
- Period brass with classic Oriental medallion hasp
- Drawers measure 12.5"W x 15"D x 3"H
- Top shelf measures 46"W x 16"D x 7"H
- Bottom shelf measures 46"W x 16"D x 8"H
x 18"D x 32.25"H