Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via Fed Ex Freight Service, CURBSIDE DELIVERY ONLY.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
This Ming style red lacquer double cabinet is a beautiful as a buffet, credenza, or even a television stand. Crafted by master tradesmen in Guangzhou, it is built to last with classic Asian joinery and sturdy, decorative brass butterfly fittings on the drawer and door corners. The hand-painted courtyard scene adds a delicate but durable Eastern accent to the décor of your living room, dining room, or family room.
- Hand-painted doublecabinet with three small drawers
- Ming era joinery and finish
- Features oriental courtyard art motif, round hinges and medallion hasps
- Drawers measure 16.5"W x 15"D x 3.5"H
- Shelves measure 29"W x 16"D x 9.5"H
- Available in red, black, or gold
x 18"D x 34.25"H