Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via Fed Ex Freight Service, CURBSIDE DELIVERY ONLY.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
This fine Ming style altar cabinet was expertly hand-crafted and features a classic upturned top and tapered body. The front is decorated with authentic gold leaf and hand-painted with floral motifs and a courtyard scene. The whole cabinet is finished in a beautiful medium gloss antiqued lacquer and features decorative brass hardware, including an Oriental medallion hasp with lock pin and leaf pulls.
- Gold leaf appliqué with hand painted courtyard scene
- Sturdy Ming frame cabinetry and joinery
- Authentic oriental brass hardware
- Table top measures 31" from the ground
- Drawers measure 14"W x 13"D x 3"H
- Top shelf in cabinet measures 38"W x 13"D x 7"H
- Bottom shelf measures 40"W x 13"D x 8.5"H
- Available in gold (shown) or black
x 16"D x 34"H