Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via Fed Ex Freight Service, CURBSIDE DELIVERY ONLY.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
An elegant oriental style accent, as well as a very solidly built and practically designed jewelry armoire. Finished with an eye catching 24 carat gold leaf appliqué, covered in a durable, medium gloss clear lacquer, and hand painted with a lovely Ming era birds and flowers art motif. The scalloped edge top lifts to reveal a framed vanity mirror. Both sides open to provide finely lined cabinet space with necklace hooks. Nine closely fitted, smooth action drawers, beautifully lined with a distinctive sateen brocade fabric, can accommodate a vast, cherished jewelry collection.
- Beautiful, well crafted, cleverly configured oriental jewelry armoire
- Exceptionally finished, with 24 carat gold leaf appliqué and clear gloss lacquer
- Hand painted with a lovely Ming era birds and flowers decorative motif
- Fine oriental brocade sateen fabric lining, in stunning Chinese red vermillion
- Scalloped mirror top, side necklace cabinets, and finely fitted nine drawer design as shown
x 15.00"D x 38.00"H