Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
A stout table lamp crafted in a Ming dynasty temple jar style with a domed lid, high broad shoulders and narrow bottom. Features a white and light brown floral design against a high gloss black enamel background. Lamp ships mounted on a carved dark rosewood base.
- Durable high temperature fired porcelain temple jar lamp.
- Rich black glaze enamel and detailed floral pattern.
- UL approved, U.S. standard size, bulb socket, power cord, and light switch.
- Uses a 100 Watt 3-way medium bulb.
- Base, shade, and finial included as shown.
x 18"D x 28"H