Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via Fed Ex Freight Service, CURBSIDE DELIVERY ONLY.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
According to tradition, craftsman in the reign of Louis XV avoided straight lines in their flowing furniture designs. True to the period, this French loveseat is hand carved with a serpentine Poplar frame. Intricate detail along the top rail of the loveseat. Upholstered in bright red with large gold floral medallions across the seat, back, and padded arm rests.
- Authentic Rococo revival period detail.
- Solid kiln dried Poplar hardwood.
- Period upholstery with faux-distressed hammered fabric tacks.
x 23"D x 38"H