Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via Fed Ex Freight Service, CURBSIDE DELIVERY ONLY.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
Elegant divan with the timeless beauty of an 18th century French salon. Finished with a medium Mahogany stain on a solid Poplar hardwood frame. Features an oval center back with carved floral supports, heavy cabriole arms and legs with carved faux tassels and floral ornaments on a serpentine apron. Fine gold embroidered fleur de lis pattern on a striking crimson fabric, attached and accented with faux time-worn hammered upholstery tacks.
- Classic European style parlor sofa.
- Kiln dried Poplar hardwood frame.
- Gold embroidered red fabric upholstery.
- Authentic French baroque carved accents.
x 28"D x 36"H