Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
Elaborately carved console table with authentic 19th century antique detail in a rich medium brown stained Poplar hardwood. Beveled crescent top, floral stenciled apron, and flower garland ornamentation. Water leaf design stretcher supports lathe-turned block and tulip petal legs and feet. Simple assembly required.
- Heirloom quality craftsmanship for a durable piece of furniture
- Made with 100% kiln dried solid Poplar
- Hand carved Victorian era design with intricate floral detail
- View our entire collection of console table designs.
x 16.5"D x 32"H