Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via Fed Ex Freight Service, CURBSIDE DELIVERY ONLY.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
Victorian Rococo revival design arm chair with hoop back and stylized wheat sheaf splat. Features twist patterned arms and lathe turned spindle legs alongside a carved feather stencil frame. Wide, comfortable upholstered seat with beige tile design fabric and piped edges. Use as an occasional chair, or display a matched pair with a center table and lamp.
- Authentic 19th century design
- Sturdy, solid Poplar hardwood with intricately carved, textured frame
- Wheat sheave splat on hoop back
x 20"D x 38"H