Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via Fed Ex Freight Service, CURBSIDE DELIVERY ONLY.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
Antique design Victorian club chair, hand carved in solid Poplar hardwood. Features a circular back with foliate ornament top, horse shoe arms with water leaf carved cabriole supports, and lathed legs with bobbin and ball feet. Hammered upholstery tacks and authentic period floral fabric cover firm support, medium density foam.
- Classic 19th century design club chair
- 100% kiln dried Poplar frame
- Imported; simple assembly required
x 22"D x 41.5"H