Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via Fed Ex Freight Service, CURBSIDE DELIVERY ONLY.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
Nineteenth century design side chair, upholstered with a velvet fabric, secured and accented by faux-distressed hammered upholsterer's tacks. Authentic Victorian style heart shaped back with carved scrolls and floral decoration. Notably wider seat, with floral boiserie apron, scrolled cabriole legs, and flower ornamented feet.
- Solid kiln dried Poplar hardwood.
- Imported; simple assembly required.
- Hand carved scroll and floral ornamentation.
- From our new collection of 19th century antique designs.
x 19.5"D x 41.5"H