Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via Fed Ex Freight Service, CURBSIDE DELIVERY ONLY.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
Kiln dried Poplar hardwood carved in the style of an 18th century French parlor chair. Authentic period design fabric over furniture-grade medium density foam, with faux antiqued upholstery tacks. Intricate foliate carvings along the chair's back, seat and legs in antique European baroque design.
- Hand crafted French antique design parlor chair
- Carved Poplar hardwood with medium stain finish
- Fine quality beige ivy design cotton fabric upholstery
- Medium density furniture grade foam cushion
x 30"D x 44.5"H