Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via Fed Ex Freight Service, CURBSIDE DELIVERY ONLY.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
Authentic 17th century gothic pew style foyer bench, hand carved in a dark stained Poplar hardwood. Heavy routed crown molding, seat, and pediment, with sturdy bracket style feet alongside elaborately carved foliate panels on the base, back, and top. Similar carved floral motif on the arms and finials for a solid, striking piece of home furniture. Seat has a hinged lid for blanket or pillow storage.
Seat area measures 36"W x 18"D x 21.5"H
Inside area measures 43"W x 16"D x 17"H
- Gothic design decorative bench.
- Solid kiln dried Poplar in a dark stain.
- Extraordinary craftsmanship and artistry.
x 18.5"D x 66.5"H