This compelling piece of mixed media artwork features a photo of a the Semperoper opera house in Dresden, Germany, lit against the night sky, with a beautiful gas light style street a lamp in the foreground. The background is deep red ochre, with 19th century printed cursive text, referring to the Empress Josephine, Napoleon Bonaparte's beloved.
- Close to 2 feet tall by just over 2 and a half feet wide.
- Powerful mixed media image with deep red ochre background .
- The image has been formatted and printed on art canvas.
- Fitted and stretched onto a pine frame for easy wall mounting.
- Browse our mixed media wall art prints and canvas room dividers.
Each image is carefully cropped, formatted, and printed onto canvas, then fitted and stretched onto a sturdy mitered wood frame, offered at a remarkably low introductory price, while supplies last. Exceptionally beautiful, high quality printed canvas wall art prints for a fraction of the cost of a framed poster.