Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
This compelling piece of mixed media artwork features a photo of a the Semperoper opera house in Dresden, Germany, lit against the night sky, with a beautiful gas light style street a lamp in the foreground. The background is deep red ochre, with 19th century printed cursive text, referring to the Empress Josephine, Napoleon Bonaparte's beloved. Each image is carefully cropped, formatted, and printed onto canvas, then fitted and stretched onto a sturdy mitered wood frame, offered at a remarkably low price. Exceptionally beautiful, high quality printed canvas wall art prints for a fraction of the cost of a framed poster.
- Close to 2 feet tall by just over 2 and a half feet wide
- Powerful mixed media image with deep red ochre background
- The image has been formatted and printed on art canvas
- Fitted and stretched onto a pine frame for easy wall mounting
- Ships stretched and ready to hang, as shown
- Browse our mixed media wall art prints and canvas room dividers
23.5"H x 31.5"W x 1"D