Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
An attractive painting of two women in 19th century dress, each walking with a child is a meadow full of bright blooming poppies. It isn't hard to understand why Monet would find the image compelling; it's a sublime painting, let our canvas print reproduction uplift your barren wall, home or office. These are not posters printed on paper, rather they're fine art reproductions on canvas, stretched onto mitered wood frames. The painting is photographed, cropped, and formatted; then printed on canvas via a high tech lithographic press. The result is wonderful wall art, less fragile and easier to mount than framed, matted and glass covered paper print reproductions.
- Over two and a half feet wide, almost as tall
- A famous Monet painting with beautiful reds, blues, and golden browns
- Image is slightly cropped and formatted for lithographic printing
- Printed on art quality white canvas then stretched onto mitered frame
- Outstanding, extremely affordable fine art prints reproductions
- Ships stretched and ready to hang, as shown
23.5"H x 31.5"W x 1"D