Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
This majestic screen features two of Vincent Van Gogh's most beloved paintings created later in his career in Arles, in the south of France (a place that biographers say he disliked, but that art historians say inspired him deeply). The front image is the city scene of a local sidewalk café, Cafe Terrace at Night, Arles circa 1888, with Van Gogh's unmistakable "swirling" stars. The back image is View of Arles with Irises in the Foreground circa 1888 featuring the Dutch master's classic impressionist irises. These lovely fine art prints are attractive, stylish interior design elements made to brighten your living room, bedroom, dining room, or home office. This three panel screen has different images on each side, as shown.
- High quality wood & fabric covered room divider - well constructed, extra durable, kiln dried Spruce wood frame panels, covered top to bottom, front, back, and edges, with tough stretched poly-cotton blend canvas.
- Two extra large, beautiful art prints - printed with fade resistant, high color saturation ink, creating 2 stunning, long lasting, vivid images, powerful visual focal points for any room.
- Amazingly inexpensive, practical, portable, decorative accessory - almost entirely opaque, double layer of canvas, providing complete privacy. Easily block light from a bedroom window or doorway.
- Great home décor accent - for dividing a space, redirecting foot traffic, hiding unsightly areas or equipment, or for providing a background for plants or sculptures, or use to define a cozy, attractive spot for table and chairs in a larger room.
15 3/4"W x 70 7/8"H (each panel)