Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
Trés chic! Based on a classic 1930's poster advertising a Parisian seamstress, this trunk will add retro flair and classic French couture to your home. Formatted to look great from front, back, above, and the sides, this stylish chest features high definition printing on natural, art-quality canvas. The classic design and faux leather edges bring to mind the fashionable European steamer trunks of the last century. Featuring sturdy yet lightweight wood construction and a soft, fabric lined interior, this trunk is ideal for storing clothing, sewing supplies, and any other personal belonging you could think of. Designed for your convenience, this trunk features an inconspicuous interior arm that holds the lid when you need it open, and a pair of external closures that keep it shut tight when you don't. The durable, tear resistant canvas is protected with riveted faux leather edges to provide you with a stylish chest that is built to last. Consider adding it to your dressing room or just putting it on display to add a cosmopolitan accent to your home décor.
- Classic Parisian fashion poster printed on high-quality canvas
- Convenient internal arm holds lid open
- Durable wooden construction reinforced with riveted edges
- Lightweight and portable
- Spacious fabric lined interior
x 16"D x 16"H