Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
This splendiferous room divider features two classic 19th century paintings from Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, one of France's most renowned artists from the post-impressionist period. The front is Ball in the Moulin Rouge, circa 1890, full of movement and conviviality. On the back, the equally famous The Bed, circa 1893, evokes the peaceful serenity of sleep. These lovely fine art prints add attractive interior design elements to any living room, bedroom, dining room, home office or business. This three panel screen has different images on each side, as shown.
- High quality wood and fabric covered room divider. Constructed with extra durable kiln dried Spruce wood frame panels, and covered top to bottom, front, back, and edges with tough stretched poly-cotton blend canvas
- Two extra large beautiful art prints. Printed with fade resistant, high color saturation ink, creating two stunning, long lasting, vivid images. A powerful visual focal points for any room
- An amazingly inexpensive, practical, portable decorative accessory. Almost entirely opaque, the layers of canvas provide complete privacy. Easily block light from a bedroom window or doorway
- Great home decor accent for dividing a space, redirecting foot traffic, hiding unsightly areas or equipment, or for providing a background for plants or sculptures, or use to define a cozy, attractive spot for table and chairs in a larger room
- Panels are double hinged, to bend in either direction
15 3/4"W x 70 7/8"H (each panel)