Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
This spectacular screen features pair of beautiful, vintage travel posters from our series of early 20th century art deco/art nouveau designs. The front is a powerful rendering of the flagship of the White Star Line shipping company, advertising the maiden crossing of the Titanic. On the back is a stylized artist's depiction of New York's Penn Station, with the familiar clock and gothic arches. These simple, effective designs will bring a whole new dynamic to your living room, bedroom, dining room, or kitchen. This three panel screen has different images on each side, as shown.
- High quality wood and fabric covered room divider. Constructed with extra durable kiln dried Spruce wood frame panels, and covered top to bottom, front, back, and edges with tough stretched poly-cotton blend canvas
- Two extra large beautiful art prints. Printed with fade resistant, high color saturation ink, creating two stunning, long lasting, vivid images. A powerful visual focal points for any room
- An amazingly inexpensive, practical, portable decorative accessory. Almost entirely opaque, the layers of canvas provide complete privacy. Easily block light from a bedroom window or doorway
- Great home decor accent for dividing a space, redirecting foot traffic, hiding unsightly areas or equipment, or for providing a background for plants or sculptures, or use to define a cozy, attractive spot for table and chairs in a larger room
- Panels are double hinged, to bend in either direction
15 3/4"W x 70 7/8"H (each panel)