Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
Make a lasting impression with two masterworks by the consummate turn of the century French painter Pierre-Auguste Renoir. On the front is the luminous Luncheon at the Boating Party, circa 1881, a jovial scene of Renoir's friends deep in merriment, featuring his future wife Aline Charigot in the foreground snuggling with a lap dog. On the back, the master impressionist evokes an uncanny blend of cosmopolitan flair and rustic charm with the serene The Seine at Asnieres, circa 1879. These two masterpieces, virtuosic in their use of color and light, will bring the radiance of the Belle �poque into your living room, dining room, bedroom, studio, or place of business. This four panel screen has different images on each side, as shown.
- High quality wood & fabric covered room divider - well constructed, extra durable, kiln dried Spruce wood frame panels, covered top to bottom, front, back, and edges, with tough stretched poly-cotton blend canvas.
- Two extra large, beautiful art prints - printed with fade resistant, high color saturation ink, creating 2 stunning, long lasting, vivid images, powerful visual focal points for any room.
- Amazingly inexpensive, practical, portable, decorative accessory - almost entirely opaque, double layer of canvas, providing complete privacy. Easily block light from a bedroom window or doorway.
- Great home décor accent - for dividing a space, redirecting foot traffic, hiding unsightly areas or equipment, or for providing a background for plants or sculptures, or use to define a cozy, attractive spot for table and chairs in a larger room.
15 3/4"W x 70 7/8"H (each panel)