Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
Remarkable reproductions of graphic art designs from pre war Hong Kong, renderings of photo like images of young Chinese women in colonial period dress, photographed with classic turn of the century Shanghai Tang silk embroidery borders and backgrounds, printed on a limited number of portable, durable, 3 panel canvas room dividers.
- Carefully constructed reinforced wood frames of hardy, kiln dried Spruce- covered top to bottom, front and back, and on the edges, with stretched poly-cotton blend canvas.
- Printed with high saturation ink to create a beautiful, long lasting image.
- Almost entirely opaque- very little light can pass through the double layer of canvas, offering complete privacy, very tough and durable, yet light and portable.
- Great for dividing space, providing privacy, hiding unsightly areas or equipment, background for plants or sculptures, or defining a cozy space.
Available in 3 panels only, provides about 3 ½ feet of width when displayed as shown above. Unusual beautiful accent, for contemporary urban interior design and decor, part shabby chic kitsch, part colorful decorative art, as well as practical, effective, folding floor screens.
15 3/4"W x 70 7/8"H (each panel)