Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
Bring home the merriment of turn of the century Parisian music halls with this bedazzling screen. On the front is an advertisement for Les Follies Bergere, rendered by lithographic visionary Jules Chéret, who's skill at portraying women in an autonomous light earned him the unofficial moniker "Father of Women's Liberation". On the back is a stylish invitation to the world famous Moulin Rouge, now a major motion picture with Nicole Kidman. These vintage graphic art prints will bring a touch of class to your living room, bedroom, dining room, or kitchen. This three panel screen has different images on each side, as shown.
- High quality wood & fabric covered room divider - well constructed, extra durable, kiln dried Spruce wood frame panels, covered top to bottom, front, back, and edges, with tough stretched poly-cotton blend canvas.
- Two extra large, beautiful art prints - printed with fade resistant, high color saturation ink, creating 2 stunning, long lasting, vivid images, powerful visual focal points for any room.
- Amazingly inexpensive, practical, portable, decorative accessory - almost entirely opaque, double layer of canvas, providing complete privacy. Easily block light from a bedroom window or doorway.
- Great home decor accent - for dividing a space, redirecting foot traffic, hiding unsightly areas or equipment, or for providing a background for plants or sculptures, or use to define a cozy, attractive spot for table and chairs in a larger room.
Dimensions: 15 3/4"W x 70 7/8"H (each panel)