Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
On the front is a simple, subtle, black ink Sumi-e style painting of a bamboo tree, with Japanese characters and a red ownership "chop" stamp in the lower left. On the back is the Sang Luan Tie, or the Note of Distress and Indignation, written by the "Sage of Calligraphy" Wang Xizhi. These simple, elegant works of East-Asian art will provide you with lovely interior design elements for your living room, bedroom, dining room, or kitchen. This three panel screen has different images on each side, as shown.
- High quality wood and fabric covered room divider constructed from extra durable, kiln dried Spruce wood frame panels. Covered top to bottom, front, back, and edges, with tough stretched poly-cotton blend canvas
- Two extra large, beautiful art prints printed with fade resistant, high color saturation ink, creating 2 stunning, long lasting, vivid images. A powerful visual focal points for any room
- Amazingly inexpensive, practical, portable, decorative accessory. Almost entirely opaque, the layers of canvas provide complete privacy. Easily block light from a bedroom window or doorway
- Great home decor accent for dividing a space, redirecting foot traffic, hiding unsightly areas or equipment, or for providing a background for plants or sculptures, or use to define a cozy, attractive spot for table and chairs in a larger room
- Our series of Asian art prints continues with a pair of beautiful images enlarged specifically for our screens
15 3/4"W x 70 7/8"H (each panel)