Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
Decorated with a classic Ming dynasty era blue and white "export pattern", a richly-detailed Asian landscape motif with mountains and pagodas. Great for houseplants, live or dry flower arrangements, or lucky bamboo. This design has a hole drilled in the bottom for watering live plants. We offer fishbowl planters from 12" to 20" in diameter in matching landscape design.
- Top quality high temperature fired porcelain ceramic.
- Drainage hole in bottom.
- See our entire selection of oriental fishbowls and planter pots.
x 9.00"D x 7.50"H