Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via Fed Ex Freight Service, CURBSIDE DELIVERY ONLY.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
Beautiful, robust Chinese antique cabinet hand crafted in classic Ming dynasty design with hand carved foliate apron and slightly cantilevered top. This unique piece is estimated to be over 110 years old. It has been refurbished with a distressed hand painted lacquer finish and traditional antiqued brass round medallion hasp and hinges.
- Large Ming design Chinese country antique chest
- Estimated at over 110 years old, from Shanxi province
- Classic oriental style antiqued brass restoration hardware
- Unique Asian design hall or foyer chest with ample storage
41"H x 34"W x 19"D