Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
Printed grayscale drawing of a woman in a Victorian period bustle dress. Wide wood frame has a band of pierced metal filigree inset, finished in teal paint with a distressed white overcoat. Mounting hardware installed on the back of frame. Artwork is protected by a durable Plexiglass panel, and held into place with the back panel via tight C clips screwed into the frame.
- Distressed framed art of lady in bustle dress
- Lightweight wood and pierced filigree frame
- Finished in teal with a distressed white overcoat
- Grayscale image of a woman in elaborate Victorian period dress
- Mounting hardware on back of frame
- Inside frame area measures 5.75"W x 13.5"H
x 1.25"D x 22.5"H