Shipped custom boxed and fully insured for complete reliability from our warehouse via FedEx Home Delivery.
- Quality Control: Your order is inspected prior to shipping to eliminate any problems or defects.
- Packing: Your order will be boxed for maximum safety and protection during shipping.
- Insurance: Each order is fully insured before shipping and this cost is included in our shipping price.
Distressed oriental altar cabinet finished in an artsy teal paint dab pattern. Rustic and creative take on a traditional piece of Asian furniture. Frame features classic upturned ends with ornamental winged supports and apron. Both the double-door cabinet and the two drawers have painted wood knobs. The design incorporates traditional aspects of Ming era altar cabinets.
- Artistic distressed Altar cabinet
- Design incorporates traditional aspects of Ming era altar cabinets
- Finished in a fun distressed paint style in shades of teal
- Two sliding drawers and a large, two-door cabinet
- Drawers measure 9.25"W x 14"D x 5.5"H
- Cabinet measures 28"W x 16"D x 15.5"H
x 18"D x 31.5"H